MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah sorry about that but not sure what to do hmm

theme file from netpen folder should be drag into image folder at html? Is that what you mean?
(2016-08-01, 07:29 PM)AccioAce Wrote: [ -> ]Ah sorry about that but not sure what to do hmm

theme file from netpen folder should be drag into image folder at html? Is that what you mean?

simply copy the netpen folder into images folder in your host.
I have try that but it still didn't work for me. The 2 icon didn't show up for adminpanel and modpanel.
(2016-08-01, 11:00 AM)AccioAce Wrote: [ -> ]umm still having trouble xD sorry .m. you think you can help me fix it while I do teamviewer. I sended you private message of my skype name Big Grin. Sorry to bother you guys. D:

so .m. theme file from netpen folder should be drag into image folder at html? Is that what you mean?

Open your theme folder and locate "Upload":
[Image: f053b9d796.png]

Open this and find "Images" 
[Image: e199ea7959.png]

Now, log into your FTP or upload your files to wherever they are going.
So for me, I log into FTP like so:

[Image: c936f4a8aa.png]

So, click and drag your images folder from netpen and drag this across - this will merge the folder with your current existing images folder - this is fine

So for me:
[Image: 5cfd8f52b3.png]

Now, you will notice that if you open your forum /images/ folder, you should see "netpen" like so:
[Image: fb70fa8f5e.png]

If you see this, then you have successfully uploaded your images!
Good luck! Smile
omg it work Big Grin thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
(2016-08-01, 09:13 PM)AccioAce Wrote: [ -> ]omg it work Big Grin thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

My pleasure! Glad it worked Wink
Pages: 1 2