MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All admins deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help!

Ok so one of my admins on one of my projects was all pissed off and nuked all the admin accounts for this one site. (www.darkfiregaming.net) Some how he was able to remove the SuperAdmin as well. So now I have this site that we can not get into the ACP for.

Is there a way we can into the acp even though no one is admined?

I am willing to give anyone who wants to try server access to try and fix it.
Run this in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO `mybb_adminoptions` (`uid`, `cpstyle`, `notes`, `permsset`, `caneditsettings`, `caneditann`, `caneditforums`, `canmodposts`, `caneditsmilies`, `caneditpicons`, `caneditthemes`, `canedittemps`, `caneditusers`, `caneditpfields`, `caneditugroups`, `caneditaperms`, `caneditutitles`, `caneditattach`, `canedithelp`, `caneditlangs`, `canrunmaint`, `canrundbtools`) VALUES
(164, '', '', 1, 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes');

Replace 164 with your uid and then set yourself again as super admin in the config and then add the rest of your admins back
Umm alright Ill try.
Wait what part of phpMyAdmin do I run it in?
Under the "SQL" Tab
Ok thanks. Ill see if one of the guys can do it. I thought it would be easy, but I got in there and went, uhhhhhhhhhh, and so Ill pass it on.
Ok I got the firts par ok, but what do u mean by

then set yourself again as super admin in the config

WHere is the config?
inc/config.php - super_admin config variable. Just change the current uid to your "uid"
N/M

The first part didnt work for me, so I give up.

Thanks for the help.