MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] QuickReferences – Reference to threads GitHub-like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have an issue - I see this in my browser console - it is needed by QuickReferences plugin but the file is not available in your plugin zip archive.

How to fix that?

[Image: VVcUryB.png]

Thanks!
Is there anybody who can make it working together with Automention plugin from @martec? They use same library...
(2021-03-11, 05:33 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue - I see this in my browser console - it is needed by QuickReferences plugin but the file is not available in your plugin zip archive.

How to fix that?

[Image: VVcUryB.png]

Thanks!

It is a library from that jquery plugin maybe you need to upload it.

(2021-03-13, 03:48 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody who can make it working together with Automention plugin from @martec? They use same library...

As it requires same library maybe you can compare versions and see differences on the library, if they are the same only add the library once and that must put it to work i do not use any of those mentioned plugins above but i use same library with my mentions plugin and i do not make any changes just some addons on there i supose it must have to work but may require some lesser changes.
Thx for reply. Better to ask others before I will modify code of both plugins... I was curious.
both work without making any modifications to the clean installation of mybb.

but.......

There is incompatibility in the CSS, which breaks the visual. Anyway, CSS is not my strong point. I tried to fix it but it would take a lot of time and I don't use the Shade plugin to be worth the effort.
You will have to make changes to the plugins so that one of the plugins will not call the same "css class selector".
Thank you martec for your time! Need to check it, so every css class needs to bechanged?
(2021-03-14, 02:16 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you martec for your time! Need to check it, so every css class needs to bechanged?

all conflicted css class yes..
Ok, I will try
How to displau 10 references?
You have to edit manually the plugin file
Pages: 1 2