MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] QuickReferences – Reference to threads GitHub-like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
QuickReferences – Reference to threads GitHub-like

QuickReferences is a plugin currently in development stages which lets you reference a thread by typing '#' and searching for a thread title of your choice, much as like as GitHub does. QuickReferences exploits a custom implementation of At.js. Here's a demo:

[Image: WiE0XgP.gif]

This is amazing. Really looking forward to a release on this one. You're on fire lately!
Yeah, rushing because I'm going back to studying in a week or two so I would love to release one or two of these (MyDropzone and QuickReference might be the chosen ones since the other projects are way too complex to be finished in a couple of days).
Wow, this one is super amazing.
Looking forward to using it.
I would like to see mention plugin with avatar images next to the name and more complex settings Smile

Anyway, good job!

Some ideas:
- add an option (support) to show a font awesome icon before the link
- css for easier customization
- usergroup settings (only available for limited usergroups)
- caching?
I am going to develop something similar for mentions for my site but it's not going to be released to the public. I will release just this implementation, sorry. Thank you anyway both of you!
Anyway, thank you Smile It would be nice to have a public version someday Wink

@Shade - if I am not wrong - it will be working only with stock SCEditor, right? I use CKeditor by @martec
It's likely I will add support for the most popular plugins which replace the default editor, including Rin Editor. However, since the logic depends on how the single plugins are made, the implementation will depend on a serie of factors which I will need to consider.

QuickReferences 1.0 is out
QuickReferences is available to the public as an official release. While the plugin is not available in the Mods Site you can download the plugin from here.
Thank you, I am looking for CKeditor support Wink
QuickReferences 1.1 is out
This minor update fixes 2 bugs and adds 2 new functionalities, most notably CKEditor-based plugins support, including the popular Rin Editor.

While the plugin is not available in the Mods Site you can download the plugin from here.
Pages: 1 2