MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lewis Hamilton F1 Unofficial Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Lewis Hamilton F1 Unofficial Forum

http://www.hamiltonf1forum.byethost7.com/

I am pleased to invite you to join our new forum corner for those who are Lewis Hamilton's fans and Formula One motorsports fans..

In order to promote this all new forum, we announce that the first 3 registered members to this forum will be granted as Moderator* automatically within 24 hours. You will enjoy it in this corner together with other Lewis fans aorund the world!

* Moderator - who has special power/permission managing this forum after Super Moderators and Admin.

Let's make this forum move forward as fast as Lewis..........!!
i think you are on a winner with that site however i do think you should buy a proper domain, even if its a .info which costs $1 or 2
Your website is very nice. I am with Tony. Get a domain.

Also your MyBB forum is violating MyBB Terms of Service regarding the copyright agreement.
Hi Jaysun,

Could you please explain in more details about which part that I have done mistake in copyright agreement?

Thanks in advance.
Below where you have remove the Copyright © 2002-2007 MyBB Group and thats against the rules of MyBB.
Hi Dragonlord,

I have no idea how to set it back to MyBB Group that I just follow the instruction from MyBB about how to set up the forum.... Sad

Please help!
I see your site and found it very awesome. So keep it continued.