MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with DVZ Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
(Sorry if i have a bad english)
I have a problem with the DVZ Shoutbox in my forum. I'm using the MyIPB theme, and i also tried to use it with other themes and the same thing happens...
[attachment=36690]

Can someone tell me how to fix the height of the chat and the height of the messages?
Thank you
Please someone answer, i really need help with this
for the height adjustments look at the plugins settings (admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] --> DVZ Shoutbox settings)

forum url required to check the alignment issue (if guests do not have access then provide a test user account)
(2016-08-19, 03:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the height adjustments look at the plugins settings (admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] --> DVZ Shoutbox settings)

forum url required to check the alignment issue (if guests do not have access then provide a test user account)

foro.greenlatin.net

Guests can see the forum with no problem
you can try adding below style code at the bottom of the theme's global.css
#shoutbox .user {float: unset;}

after saving the stylesheet , hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index page
(2016-08-27, 03:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try adding below style code at the bottom of the theme's global.css
#shoutbox .user {float: unset;}

after saving the stylesheet , hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index page

Thank you man! you saved me. Now the shoutbox looks perfect