MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$5] Selling forum activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's what I'll do for you
  • Create 5 threads on each account
  • Create 10 posts on each account
In total, you'll have 3 alternate members on your forum and an additional 15 threads and 30 posts. I'll double all those numbers for an extra $3. 

For $5 you can have all of the above, but for $8 you can have double what I offer. All payments done through PayPal. PM me if you're interested!

And samples of your work can be found... where?
(2016-08-04, 06:22 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]And samples of your work can be found... where?

I will provide sample threads to anyone interested. I do have a forum, if you'd like to PM me for the link.
@ Prince Tony: Good luck with the service, startup forums will need this for good organic traffic and SEO. I hope content to be HQ and not spinned one's ... Don't get demotivated, once you start getting good reviews, they stop bubbling hot

Advice:
Try to avoid commenting on any post here until you get some reviews from customers, more you comment the more you get drama's . If you wish then share the link to your forum so others cant check before placing order's. If you think it will trigger red flags as advertisement then i suggest mask your url, shorten it , use https://goo.gl/

Good luck
Your forum link is in your signature anyway?
Either way, I might be interested in this for an upcoming project. Could I see some screenshotted examples of posts and threads and I shall weigh up the viability of this in the future for myself.

Thanks! Smile
If you provide me with some examples of your previous work via PM, I'd be interested in your services. I look forward to hearing from you.
(2016-08-07, 04:48 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]If you wish then share the link to your forum so others cant check before placing order's. If you think it will trigger red flags as advertisement then i suggest mask your url, shorten it , use https://goo.gl/

"Masking" your URL has no influence on whether or not we are okay with a link being posted *at all*. At the end of the day, it's going to take users to the same place. In fact, I'd be more frustrated seeing a shortened link in a post, personally, because there's no reason when you don't have a low character limit to hide where you're trying to send me.

If it's a link to specifically show your services, then it's probably okay and masking the URL is pointless.
I would like yo remind you to carefully read and follow the Requests/Services/Jobs Guidelines, which applies to the one who offers a service and the rest that decides to comment on such offer.
(2016-08-07, 11:50 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum link is in your signature anyway?

I have signatures turned off - some users abuse the privilege of having them, so none of you get them Toungue