MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template changed, no change on website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, I think it is just a case of the wrong template set; the theme my test account was using is called 'Test 26 June', and there's a separate template set for this theme (each template set lists which theme's it's used by). I checked the admin logs and only the Default Templates set was edited, but the theme is using a different one.
Nah, i used the test account a few times and i had set it to test 26 june before the last time i used it.
I juse use that to test things before i implement them into the default public one.
However, the changes i made recenly were all on default theme, on acp and on the forum.
Okay, I changed the theme to be default for that account, but I could still see the edits I made on the front end (I added a . to the index above {$forums}), and it showed up.
Hmm, whatever. It didn't work for sure before and i also experienced this a few times the last week.
But thanks anyway.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not sure what else to tell you! Smile
Keeps happening with some templates.. :/

Only if i revert template and remake the changes, it works.

Seems related to FastStyle plugin.
^ as you said, it looks like the issue is related to Fastyle plugin ..
may be its better to not use that plugin until it gets improved !
The other thing is. If you have your forum DNS with CloudFlare, it will take a little while to update the styling. CloudFlare has a option called Developer Mode where the delay will be disabled. Login to CloudFlare > click the Quick Actions drop down > choose Developer Mode.

That's if you have CloudFlare.
Pages: 1 2