MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a HIDE feature to list of features at the top of an ordinary post window?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote pid='194' dateline='1470591893']
After trying several times and meeting with no success - When someone has time could you please help to add a HIDE feature to the list of features at the top of as ordinary post window?

LunaticOutPost has this feature and its very handy to have. When quoting someone or even when writing your own post it allow us to "HIDE" the content rather that repeating it all in the post or the quote.

it looks like this ------------->
[Image: eeRJjNF.jpg]

And the code looks like this [Hide] with the text to hide in here [/Hide]  If the feature was installed the text in red would not be seen.
[/quote]
looks like you are looking for a spoiler plugin. please see My spoiler, Haz Spoiler code , Spoiler MyCode
.m.  Thank you for the info

OK  I chos[b]Spoiler MyCode [/b]I hit the download button in the  right hand column -  What do I do next.
please see Installing Plugins guidance & this reply

this reply might also help in understanding plugins uploading method
(2016-08-08, 01:59 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please see Installing Plugins guidance & this reply

this reply might also help in understanding plugins uploading method

Got it .........thx............[Image: hide.JPG]

@& this reply .......I need help with this. How do I access my root folder on FTP - I get this FTP business a lot, so I'd really like to know.....Actually, I used to know but I forgot everything. I was building my own website @ the time. ....thank you...........VZ

3. "Open the Upload folder and upload the files inside that folder to your root folder on FTP"
^ if you use file manager at web host control panel or ftp client like filezilla (link) then
folder named public_html is considered as the root folder (or main folder) of your forum
(2016-08-08, 02:34 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you use file manager at web host control panel or ftp client like filezilla (link) then
folder named public_html is considered as the root folder (or main folder) of your forum

Ahhhhhhhh finally somebody answered it for me  Rolleyes I've been trying unsuccessfully for sometime now, and where do I come for the answer? MyBB Support Forums of course. Truth be told, between you guys here and Svara over @ my Forums every single question I've had since becoming the owner of my Forums has been answered and for that I'm very grateful. 

Tell me........is there a widget here specifically desiged to accept DONATIONS thru PayPal?