MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with browsing themes and importing themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The following errors were encountered:
  • There was a problem communicating with the MyBB themes server. Please try again in a few minutes.

Quote:The following errors were encountered:
  • MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
I'm using 1freehosting to host a myBB website for me, but I cannot browse or upload themes. I've already looked at curl, and the other one, and they are both on. Please help.
The first thing might have been due to our move to HTTPS (perhaps PHP/curl doesn't handle the redirect properly). If that's the case, it'll be fixed in the next release (due soon). Sorry for the inconvenience.
(2016-08-10, 05:06 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing might have been due to our move to HTTPS (perhaps PHP/curl doesn't handle the redirect properly). If that's the case, it'll be fixed in the next release (due soon). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmm, okay, I seemed to get themes working, but not browsing. Theres also an issue with connecting my freehost website to my domain, and nothing has been said by the freehoster themself.
Another thing to keep in mind is that we had an outage caused on the community forums (where plugins/themes are hosted) between 6:23 PM Pacific time to about 7:28 PM Pacific yesterday. If you were browsing within that timeframe, that's most likely what caused that issue.