MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Alerts Plugin Support [users cant logout]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've recently hosted and imported a site from another host. (They were version 1.8.7 when I transferred). I did a fresh install of mybb. Then I dropped the database tables. I imported the .sql file from their previous host. I dropped all tables that weren't inherent to mybb (old plugin stuff). Then I reconfigured the settings to display the proper domain, etc. 

So I went to go install my alerts from the mybb plugin page. Saw that I needed to install plugin library. I did that. Then installed My Alerts. 

I've uninstalled, erased all files, reinstalled about... 5 ish times now. The account switcher plugin and everything else works up until this point. Then kaput. >_>

Issues: 
- When you click on My Alerts from the plugin page of admin cp it says "404 not found". 
- Users can NO LONGER LOG OUT! 
- The first time I installed, it didn't copy the tables.

Site URL: http://caeleste-rpg.net/index.php

Can provide FTP and test account to PM. 

We are on a VPS running PHP 5.5 and Cpanel with PHPMyadmin.
Interesting. What is the link it's trying to take you to that 404s? What happens when users try to logout? Is there any kind of error?

MyAlerts doesn't do anything special with user accounts really, so I'm not sure what's happening without taking a proper look. If you PM me details for a temporary admin account, I can take a look.