MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Admin Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Admin Center

The Admin Center is a forum for admins to come together and chat about common forum topics. Like we have security catagories and such. Also we have a place for you to submit articles and tutorials.

We also have a catagory for different software types. Like BBv2 and vBulletin. Of course you'd need MyBB. Wink

Its just a basic place for admins to chat about being an admin. And things that come with managing your forum and such. Smile
How do you like being hosted by WPH? I use them, as well.

Anyways... Perhaps you could customize the CSS a bit? The default MyBB template is nice enough, but you should make it unique to fit your content. Why not take advantage of the nice skinning system?

Beyond that, all that's really needed are the members and content, but that will come soon enough.
Once Gold Comes out i'm going to look into integrating a CMS with MyBB. Maybe one will be made for Gold. Who knows.

I deleted the skin that comes with MyBB and replaced it with GoneFishing. I also PMed Chris and am looking at getting vBulletin staff to join as well. Maybe people from the phpBB group.
Joel Wrote:Once Gold Comes out i'm going to look into integrating a CMS with MyBB. Maybe one will be made for Gold. Who knows.

I deleted the skin that comes with MyBB and replaced it with GoneFishing. I also PMed Chris and am looking at getting vBulletin staff to join as well. Maybe people from the phpBB group.
I can almost guarantee you that vB staff will not join a non-vB board, especially since they are paid to begin with, whereas phpBB staff will not join a non-phpBB board. Not saying you can't try, though...
And Chris probably will not join your forums unless you change how you spelled his forum's name Toungue
drygnfyre Wrote:
Joel Wrote:Once Gold Comes out i'm going to look into integrating a CMS with MyBB. Maybe one will be made for Gold. Who knows.

I can almost guarantee you that vB staff will not join a non-vB board, especially since they are paid to begin with, whereas phpBB staff will not join a non-phpBB board. Not saying you can't try, though...

IPB staff joined The Admin Zone. Maybe I could try there. I am no vBulletin expert so I need experts to help give support. Then I need experts to give opinions.
Uhh... To be blunt but honest, I do not think the vBulletin staff cares if you need experts to help give support. Their own board exists for that purpose.
I'm pretty good with the vBulletin software... Not writing codes or anything, but just how to find things in it, etc.
drygnfyre Wrote:I'm pretty good with the vBulletin software... Not writing codes or anything, but just how to find things in it, etc.

Could you join? In a day or two I was going to set up a support team member group. Now i'm running two forums... Gaaa!
I have basic/decent knowledge of vBulletin 2.x.x (I fookin hate vBulletin 3.x.x), phpBB 2.x.x, MyBB, PunBB and WoltLab BB.
Pages: 1 2