MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Stile Prefix in Title On Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Team and Users.... I need help in this edition... 

How To Display Stile Prefix on Title Thread ?  
[Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2016_08_11_a_las_4_18_42_p_m.png]

Another Question its About of the Board Message:

Quote:Can Upload file -Too Large For Php Post_max_size directive. Please Press The Back Button

when I use the software sometimes comes me this message, this appears when I'm working and posting in the forum, It is easy to fix... because I must wait a short time, but it seemed t

o me several times, just wanted to report, its not problem!

[Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2016_08_11_a_las_4_16_33_p_m.png]

Thanks In Advance for Feedbacks and Support!
To display the thread prefix, open the showthread template.

Find (around 45 lines in if using something similar to the default templates):
<strong>{$thread['threadprefix']}{$thread['subject']}</strong>

replace with

<strong>{$thread['displayprefix']}{$thread['subject']}</strong>

As for the post_max_size issue, is that occurring after you try to upload an attachment or upload a file anywhere on the board by chance? It's not a MyBB issue at all (entirely determined by your php.ini value). That error will occur when the size of any files uploaded + any text submitted is greater than post_max_size in php.ini.
Thank You So Much Josh H.
Now can Display the Prefix with the Style Title on Thread!  

(2016-08-12, 01:21 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ] It's not a MyBB issue at all (entirely determined by your php.ini value). That error will occur when the size of any files uploaded + any text submitted is greater than post_max_size in php.ini.

you are right with the description of the Board Message, so it has happened to me and understand what you say, in php.ini ... I have only words of thanks for the support Big Grin

MyBB 1.8.x Its Amazing Software!  Cool