MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I think one of my user using proxy or she is hiding his IP Address?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is suspicious i think one of my user using proxy or she is hiding his IP Address and she is old member of our forum? How can i get his real IP Address? Thanks!
It's not possible however, you can go on infosniper.net and put his/her IP down and you can see his/her ISP then you can google it to see if it's a proxy or what ever.
Why don't you respect their privacy?

However you could use webRTC by sending requests to stun servers thus "bypassing" their proxy, but I will not elaborate upon this as I am unaware of the context you wish to apply this.
Well depends why you want it? If she is MAing (Multi-Accounting) and it is against your rules or using a vpn/proxy is against it just get something that blocks surrten vpns. I go to one forum and most vpns are blocked when I try vpns.
If he\she is using a reliable proxy server, it is unlikely you will be able to calculate that person. I'd simply forgotten about this issue. Let hiding. Smile