MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE GFX SERVICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm doing "good" quality GFX service

Format:
Your MYBB forum:

Main Colours:

"EXTRA" Detail:

--------------------------------------------
preview art:
please don't judge my skills from one picture. thanks.
[Image: 35226037a22e467b82ff2ad6f9f97307.png]
(the grey bit is just the photoshop outer layer thing)
This was made for my forum called http://bread.hol.es/forums/ currently running MyBB (the best) for my GTA SA-MP Server

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------
if the 1st picture doesnt show up for you: [Image: WqtxyWI.png]
Your MYBB forum: -

Main Colours: -

"EXTRA" Detail: I want a seagull eating a duck and the duck is saying "QUACK!" The background will be in war zone.
CONFIRMED

For both animals, what colour do you want and do you want it to be cartoon or real life?
(2016-08-12, 05:42 PM)helpmeasdf Wrote: [ -> ]CONFIRMED

For both animals, what colour do you want and do you want it to be cartoon or real life?

I want both animals to be realistic and I don't mind about the colours!  Big Grin
@Amara , picture done. [Image: sWjZhKR.png]
Just to let you know that I'm not experienced with photo editing so the animals were kinda cropped out decent but not the best.
(2016-08-12, 06:08 PM)helpmeasdf Wrote: [ -> ]@Amara , picture done. [Image: sWjZhKR.png]
Just to let you know that I'm not experienced with photo editing so the animals were kinda cropped out decent but not the best.

Wow! That was really quick I was expecting it to be done by tomorrow. But, thank you so much and yeah even though it's not the best like you said, it's quite good for a non-experienced photo editor!! Big Grin

Your MyBB forum-

Main Colours-

"EXTRA" details - I want a COD picture saying "GTA IS BEST" and Trevor pointing a gun at some COD character.
CONFIRMED
It would be awesome if you gave me a cod bg to work with

@TheMasterReborn

DONE: [Image: b1acfa38b7ef414b9417ab56296b8443.png]

kjkjkjkjkjjkjkjk ill do it propley