MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help!! Will pay for support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, so I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the inner workings of myBB to fix my forum.  

So I need to fix 1 and 2 so that it displays the default chat bubble for new posts / old posts etc.  Then I need to fix 3 by just deleting that entire portion of code.

0.025 BTC to whoever can answer this thoroughly.  If any mods offer paid support please message me.
PM me admin details (Later change password) , i will do for FREE . Why pay for such easy task's, even if it's paid one then you are paying ($ 15) way too much for such little work.. it must be somewhere around $ 1 or less
(2016-08-13, 03:00 PM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]PM me admin details (Later change password) , i will do for FREE . Why pay for such easy task's, even if it's paid one then you are paying ($ 15) way too much for such little work.. it must be somewhere around $ 1 or less

I just need it done, I'm not rich or anything but time is of the essence
I got your PM, you refused to provide admin password or TeamViewer. Better wait for someone from staff to help you out .

Either way you can PM me password and later change it as i suggested in PM. I replied to your PM answering your question on 'how to change admin password'
1+2: Try reverting changes to the templates and ensuring all images that came with your theme are uploaded.
can we have your forum url & which theme you are using ..
basically it looks like font awesome is used for the icons & icons are not loading
(2016-08-13, 03:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can we have your forum url & which theme you are using ..
basically it looks like font awesome is used for the icons & icons are not loading

hey there .m. its gamelegends.org/index.php & revolution is the theme but I am trying to use default images.  I don't have myBB in the footer because I'm adding it to all myBB templates =).  Hope this is acceptable considering a larger portion of the site will not use myBB (besides username and functions).
I believe you didn't add a link for the "Powered by MyBB"
Please use " Powered by <a href="http://www.mybb.com">MyBB</a> "

nvm you edited it now.
see this reply (see also this reply)
If anyone can find any security expolits I will pay $100 for each one found! Just let me know first before you try doing anything funky ([email protected])
Pages: 1 2