MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting nginx error when restarting service and error when clicking on Edit History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey @Josh H. - 

.M.   mybbstaff helped me, but he wasn't able to fix an error showing when we restarted nginx   using service nginx restart.   He suggested I contact you about this.

forum site - forum.eveminions.com 

Also, when I click on "Edit History Log"  it shows 

To:
contact. php
contact . php
Subject:
MyBB error on Eve Minions Forum
Date:
08-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Your copy of MyBB running on Eve Minions Forum (http://forum.eveminions.com) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 2
File: admin / index.php (Line no. 770)
require( var  www  html  admin   modules   tools    edithistory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

removed / to prevent banning
Well - does /var/ www/ html/ admin/ modules/ tools/ edithistory.php exist?
I did check that and did not see that file, so I downloaded the mybb zip from the website and unzipped and and looked for the file in there and it's not in the unzipped folder that I downloaded from mybb

(2016-08-13, 07:36 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Well - does /var/ www/ html/ admin/ modules/ tools/ edithistory.php exist?

Attached is a screenshot of the directory  and again as i mentioned I downloaded mybb zip from yalls website and unzipped it and looked for that file "edithistory . php "  and it's not even in the zipped/unzipped folder from yalls website Sad 

[attachment=36791]
[attachment=36792]
as suggested through PM, that file belongs to Edit History Log plugin.
haven't you installed that plugin ?
(2016-08-14, 02:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]as suggested through PM, that file belongs to Edit History Log plugin.
haven't you installed that plugin ?

Hey .m. - 

I went though and copied over all the files again.. I don't have my iphone handy to log into my admin CP -  but, I'll check it in a bit.  

So,  Can John or someone familiar with Nginx assist with the failure of the nginx service error when restarting the nginx service?
^ if you can give the access then I can check it back (may not be able to devote time right now)
Note: I am just familiar with NGINX - not an expert. I work only if I am confident.
Yeah @.m. - I don't mind giving you access Do you think you can also get @John H to help as well?