MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CP: Wrong action URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Unfortuantly not. When I remove the index.php part, the page is shown without any style. If I hit Login, the page is beeing redirected to server.php (which shows the index page).
what is your forum url ? do you have any CMS installation (eg. wordpress) as the main site ?
I run the installation on a local server using the URL: formtest.dev . It does not have any other (CMS) installations.
View the page source, what does it say the action is? You must have some 3rd party code doing something here.
It says: 
<form method="post" action="/server.php">

No 3rd party code installed on MyBB or in its folder. It works when I change /server.php to index.php.
Reupload the whole admin folder; if you've not got anything installed then the only thing I can think of is your hosting company is somehow changing the output, because this is not something MyBB is outputting.
Unfortunately that did not help. I am hosting it on a local environment.
When you're on the login page, is the URL actually index.php? Because this is the code that outputs the form:

<form method="post" action="{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}{$query_string}">

It sounds like the server is misconfigured to return an incorrect value for PHP_SELF. Can you create a file called test.php and put this in it:

<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>

What does this say the value for _SERVER["PHP_SELF"] is?
(2016-08-14, 12:53 PM)matthijs110 Wrote: [ -> ]When I remove the index.php part, the page is shown without any style. If I hit Login, the page is beeing redirected to server.php (which shows the index page).

Further to the above, I'd missed this; definitely sounds like you've got a misconfigured environment if this is happening. How is your envionment set up?
I am using Laravel Valet (https://github.com/laravel/valet). I could not make a good driver yet and think that might be the problem. All the other links are working fine :/

Do you know how the driver for MyBB should be set up? (https://github.com/laravel/valet/blob/fe...Driver.php)
Pages: 1 2 3