MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
The problem is not with who is online, its the contents of the server status box that's pushing the page wide.
(2016-08-14, 02:02 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is not with who is online, its the contents of the server status box that's pushing the page wide.

Can confirm 100% this isn't the case Smile

Have only just added those after this issue occurred.
In the Index Template

Replace~
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

With~
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="float: left; width: 76%;">
For starters you can't have it like this:

<div class="forums" style="float: left; width: 76%;">{$forums}</div>

The closing div must come out there and close after {$whosonline}

Assuming you want {$whosonline} in the 76% div.
(2016-08-14, 02:20 PM)Consaholic Wrote: [ -> ]In the Index Template

Replace~
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

With~
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="float: left; width: 76%;">

It worked! Thanks a lot! Big Grin
Looks fine here?

[Image: LD5mNCB.png]
(2016-08-14, 02:24 PM)Consaholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 02:22 PM)Fizz1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 02:20 PM)Consaholic Wrote: [ -> ]In the Index Template

Replace~

With~

No luck, all it did was skew the 'Board Statistics' and that's about it  Toungue

I managed to fix it with this code in inspect element, perhaps provide an administrator account via personal message so I can apply the change?

Regards,
Consa

It worked, thanks heaps!

I accidentally edited the board-statistics initially.

Many thanks Smile
No problem Smile

Regards,
Consa