MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big problem with Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

could you help me plz! my forum is: http://mindtheliverpool.icyboards.net/index.php
after update to 1.8 some icons don't shown up. forum's 'theme' is - default.

[Image: 7UQFLcz.jpg]

when I do right click on the button to see an images of this button I've got a page N404

[Image: 9odAeU9.jpg]

how to solve this problem?

thank you for help!
error 404 = non existent meaning the icons images do not exist.
i am unfamiliar with icyboards, but if you have ftp access perhaps reupload the missing images?

If you have FTP access then:

Navigate to~
Official MyBB Download Page

Download MyBB 1.8.7

Open the zip folder we just downloaded > Upload > then extract the images folder to your desktop or somewhere easy to access

Logon to your ftp~
Replace the current images folder on your forum's directory, with the images folder we just extracted from MyBB 1.8.7
(2016-08-15, 07:39 PM)Consaholic Wrote: [ -> ]error 404 = non existent meaning the icons images do not exist.
i am unfamiliar with icyboards, but if you have ftp access perhaps reupload the missing images?

If you have FTP access then:

Navigate to~
Official MyBB Download Page

Download MyBB 1.8.7

Open the zip folder we just downloaded > Upload > then extract the images folder to your desktop or somewhere easy to access

Logon to your ftp~
Replace the current images folder on your forum's directory, with the images folder we just extracted from MyBB 1.8.7

i'm really sorry for my stupidity, but for first time it's too scary to use ftp. could you explain me plz, how to replace this folder?
just move it from left side to right side? and what is my next step?

p.s. sorry for my bad english.

[Image: vgPQmMk.jpg]

also the 'images' folder on my computer consist less files and directories, but more size, is it okay?
Is there anything in the smilies folder on the right hand side i.e on the server side ?
(2016-08-15, 09:14 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything in the smilies folder on the right hand side i.e on the server side ?

yes, there are 24 files

[Image: xxOmRYS.jpg]
Then it's strange that they are not showing. You can try resetting your cache as well, in ACP -> tools & maintenance - click on cache manager on the left, and then click rebuild & reload all on the top right.
If you could provide a test administrator account and ftp details via personal message, we could rectify the issue.

Regards,
Consa
to: Consaholic,  Ashley1, spork985, thank you very much guys for help! my forum looks great, much appreciated!