MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Review please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please review my custom skin so far. You can visit the forum by going to **new site link coming soon**, or you can decide by the screenshots below

board index:
http://www.damnidunno.com/temp/forumssjune307.jpg

topic/thread view:
http://www.damnidunno.com/temp/forumssjune3072.jpg

the screenshots were resized to 80%, but it'd still be easier for you to just goto the forum and see yourself Smile

thanks
I think you misspelled your site url! But the screenshots look good! Yellow and black does look good together. The board statistics are a bit too busy though!
judel Wrote:I think you misspelled your site url! But the screenshots look good! Yellow and black does look good together. The board statistics are a bit too busy though!

i try to make it gold and black Toungue i think yellow is alot brighter. But i've been making it more orange lately, as you can tell in the graphics, which looks alot better i think.

Btw, i did make a typo in the url, but i fixed it now. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for posting your opinion Big Grin
Now I realize why your statistics are too busy! The extra info is repeated so it shows up 4 times! Though you must be aware of that? Smile

And yes, it does look more gold than yellow, which IS nicer!
judel Wrote:Now I realize why your statistics are too busy! The extra info is repeated so it shows up 4 times! Though you must be aware of that? Smile

And yes, it does look more gold than yellow, which IS nicer!

Those plugins keep reputing their codes into the templates over and over. I think its very annoying and they shouldn't be allowed to do this. I keep deleting alot of it for the other plugins.

thanks for pointing this one out, i'll clean it up now Big Grin
I think it's a very nice theme. The colors go well together. Good job!
I also like this theme...rally cool..
thanks Big Grin
Nice theme. I really like the postbit
Really nice theme Smile.
Pages: 1 2