MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Plugin/Backend Help Needed. [Found Someone, TY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have an existing site that I am rebuilding and intend to use MyBB as the 'foundation' (i.e. membership, back-end administration, etc) and I want someone with solid MyBB skills to build some plugin type features for me.

In general what I want is someone who can help/build with the following:
  • Possibly assist with integrating/rebuilding the user signup/login/admin system so that MyBB is the only backend.
  • Build a plugin that allows me to add new items and such to the database from the admin control panel.  This is NOT 'forum' related, but site related.  Currently there are no plugins that do this to the extent I want, some features I want include selecting certain aspects/qualities of each item along with description fields and such.
Those two things are my primary concerns right now.  I have many other plugin/backend stuff that needs done too, so  if we work well together it could turn into a few more 'projects' (i.e. more than one or two plugins etc.).

Found someone. If things do not work out, I will edit this thread accordingly. Thanks!

I want someone who is:
  • Responsible/Reliable
  • Meticulous (I am persnickety about code being CONSISTENT and INTUITIVE)
  • Are competent in MyBB & PHP
  • Affordable Smile

I am on a budget, but I do not expect someone to work for free either.  I am willing to pay PER job/plugin/whatevs ... 

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, PM me.

Thanks!
I have sent you a PM in this regards.
Check Your Pm , I sent something regardz it