MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums 'gone' when disabling all plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i already noticed this issue a while ago, but since i am using plugins anyway, i didn't care much about it, but its quite annoying me since i don't know why this would happen.

The only time i saw something similar happen was with tabbed forums. And i tried tabbed forums when i made the forum, however the related plugins are all removed.

So whats the issue? When i go to the mybb settings and disable all plugins from the forum, this is what i get:

[attachment=36807]

Forum url: www.uniting-people.com/forum
try disabling all the plugins one by one and find what plugin cause the problem...
I did one by one, none of them is causing it.
(2016-08-16, 01:54 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]I did one by one, none of them is causing it.

You're saying 2 different things. None of them is causing it, and in your first post you say disabling the plugins causes this problem.
(2016-08-16, 02:01 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-16, 01:54 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]I did one by one, none of them is causing it.

You're saying 2 different things. None of them is causing it, and in your first post you say disabling the plugins causes this problem.
Yes, thats the weird point.
^ which plugins you have in active status ?
would you like to provide temporary access to forum admin panel (through PM) to check the issue
referred issue is due to a condition used in the forumbit_depth2_forum template