MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Open Community Team Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi,

The team are having an internal discussion and we are looking to improve community engagement. We are thinking of having a MyBB team meet up where community members would be able to attend. We would be able to answer your questions on 2.0, meet some of the team, find out about how you can contribute.

We haven't decided on a location yet, we wanted your opinions on that!

If there is interest we will organise more in other countries.
Nice to see having community interaction. Full support from me. Smile
(2016-08-18, 12:29 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see having community interaction. Full support from me. Smile

Would you be interested in attending?
Of course. But I live in India. Not sure if you would be conducting one here.
I'd actually recommend having the meeting over Skype or Zoom. It'll cost less money and more people can get be involved.
(2016-08-18, 01:18 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'd actually recommend having the meeting over Skype or Zoom.  It'll cost less money and more people can get be involved.

This might also be a possibility. We are currently looking at other options to replace IRC or make more use of it to get more involved with the community.
How about Hangouts ?
I will suggest have a live chat session(using Slack), I believe that will be great.
We already have that here: https://mybb.com/get-involved/irc-channel/ but as I said we're looking to replace it with something else or make more use of it.
Skype or XMPP seems like a suitable IRC replacement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5