MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme/function problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have recently installed the Revolution theme: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=196

Everything works well at first install, then the "latest activity" panel to the right completely stops working. I don't know why this is? How do I make it work again? What could be the problem?

This is my site: http://www.mesalia.net/forum/index.php 

1) I have made changes in the CSS only. What I've done is to fix the header (somewhat, this is a temporary solution) and put the logo to not display.

2) I have tried changing back what I've fiddled with, i.e. display the logo again, without result.

3) I'm using the latest version of the theme.
Go to your index template and check if there is a <script> for latest activity.

If it's missing. Reupload the original XML file of the theme, go to the index template, copy the script and paste it in the index of your actual theme.
(2016-08-19, 04:13 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your index template and check if there is a <script> for latest activity.

If it's missing. Reupload the original XML file of the theme, go to the index template, copy the script and paste it in the index of your actual theme.

Yes, seems to be there? I believe this is it:

<script type="text/javascript">
	jQuery(function(){
		jQuery(".latestthreads").load("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php .latestthreads_portal");
	});
	</script>
theme's js files are missing - they should be uploaded from the theme's files pack
(jquery.tipsy.js & bootstrap.min.js files in ~/images/revolution folder)
(2016-08-19, 04:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]theme's js files are missing - they should be uploaded from the theme's files pack
(jquery.tipsy.js & bootstrap.min.js files in ~/images/revolution folder)

Makes perfect sense actually, thank you!

Uploading just those files did not do it, but I uploaded the whole /revolution file. Worked like a charm.

Thanks again for the assisstance.