MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic´s Premium Designing Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ?url=i63.tinypic.com%2F2jcyrg4.png]
Why don't you tell us something about your service? I'm having a hard time working out, other than that you design stuff (which I got from your thread title) what it is you're actually *doing* - or for that matter, what you're able to do.
Good luck. Hope you get some clients.
Ben Cousin , You mean You need some protofolio ? I didnt understood your words
(2016-08-20, 02:26 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Ben Cousin , You mean You need some protofolio ? I didnt understood your words

He is asking what kind of things you can do, related to your skills.

For example: Logos, badges, custom images, photo manipulation, etc.

You put some examples in your presentation image, but you're not telling the people which kind of things you CAN actually do (you just put logo $5).

Maybe you can improve this using some examples of your past work.

P.d.: Sorry for this, but your testimonies are far away from being credible.

Best of luck, regards.
(2016-08-20, 02:26 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Ben Cousins , You mean You need some protofolio ? I didnt understood your words

Do you have a portfolio?

eNvy Wrote:He is asking what kind of things you can do, related to your skills.

Yes; this is exactly what I'm asking.
Do you have a website?
I am going to provide you my protofolio and No Wwzzyl I am planing to make a forum
(2016-08-21, 02:42 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to provide you my protofolio and No Wwzzyl I am planing to make a forum
Good luck with your services WorldClassic.
I will suggest using a portfolio based on deviantart or imgur, pretty easy to set up Smile
(2016-08-21, 02:46 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-21, 02:42 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to provide you my protofolio and No Wwzzyl I am planing to make a forum
Good luck with your services WorldClassic.
I will suggest using a portfolio based on deviantart or imgur, pretty easy to set up Smile

Thanks for your suggestion . I am going to use deviantart Big Grin
Pages: 1 2