MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install Google reCaptcha Correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh dear me, I found the problem you have to check Nocaptcha/reCaptcha .. Now it is working so very sorry,,,,

So I thougth I had it installed and am so disappointed to see that I have a recaptcha on there that I am not fond of. O want the click the pictures one. It is only showing the numbers. On my Google page for reCaptcha it shows two codes.. one that goes before the end of the head code the other on the page at the bottom of where you want it to show which would be the member php.. here is the code they want inserted:
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="site key number"></div>

But two weeks ago it was working so how should I set it up? I have my numbers correct and checked that they are working and in the correct place and I did not invert them.. 

My site: http://www.ebook-mecca.com

Thank you for reading this
in general, there should be no need to add the code.
public key & secret key should be entered at General Configuration page of Configuration section.

see this topic & its reply (see also CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting)
(2016-08-20, 04:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in general, there should be no need to add the code.
public key & secret key should be entered at General Configuration page of Configuration section.

see this topic & its reply (see also CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting)

Thank you I thought that was the way.. but I did not check to see if I had Nocaptcha/reCaptcha was there it had recaptcha and when I changed it , it worked .. thank you .m.