MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add custom field to Staff Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know how to add my custom fields to my staff page.

Steam ID is my custom field.

[Image: 618aecafffc8a447b54a1a96e5a423db.png]
Edit the memberlist_user template and in the Steam column add the following code

{$user['fid#']}
Replace # with the number of the Custom Profile Field. If you don't know the number go to
Admin > Configuration > Custom Profike Fields > select the Steam field. You'll see the number at the end of your URL bar.
(2016-08-20, 09:38 AM)Kwala Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know how to add my custom fields to my staff page.

Steam ID is my custom field.

[Image: 618aecafffc8a447b54a1a96e5a423db.png]

I can help you with this if you like.
You've already copied 99% of our codebase, might as well copy this too.

See:
https://www.invexgaming.com.au/showteam.php
(2016-08-21, 06:07 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the memberlist_user template and in the Steam column add the following code

{$user['fid#']}
Replace # with the number of the Custom Profile Field. If you don't know the number go to
Admin > Configuration > Custom Profike Fields > select the Steam field. You'll see the number at the end of your URL bar.

He was referring to showteam though.

I use the standard mybb theme.

In showteam_usergroup i added:
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Steam</strong></span></td> and changed colspan to 5

and in showteam_usergroup_user i added:
<td width="15%" class="{$bgcolor}">{$user['fid4']}</td>

But the steam custom profile fields don't appear, whats wrong? (field id is correct)