MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey people, I'm creating a new forum but I need a really cheap domain name registrar, I need it to be.com aswell
A few suggestions would be deeply appreciated 

Thanks,
Namesilo is about as cheap as it gets and I haven't ever had any problems with them. They offer free WHOIS Protection, lifetime.
(2016-08-21, 04:30 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Namesilo is about as cheap as it gets and I haven't ever had any problems with them. They offer free WHOIS Protection, lifetime.

Vouch, I have my domain registered with them and they offer splendid WHOIS protection for absolutely free lasting lifetime, and they only cost me around £10 a year.
GoDaddy does cheap deals for first time buyers. Or you can use their promo codes.
Thread moved to Web Dev/Admin, as this is not a MyBB support issue.
I use namecheap, they have never disappointed me at all.
Thanks for all the suggestions
I'll be sure to check them out
Namesilo is the best. The included Whois protection is also a bonus.
internet.bs is pretty good as well. fast propagation times, free whois privacy, etc.
I'll suggest namesilo they does have free whois protection and all required features plust i have a coupon for $1 off for new users on any domain(idk if it work with bulk purchases or not as i only used with it my first .com domain with them), coupon code is "newonsilo" use it without quotes(").
Pages: 1 2