MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it Possible to add A Header Box all The Time ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello This Couldbe a Bit Confusing but please undersatnd the gray box in the picture i only can put that up up i yake the board down is it possible tp have the box the hole time when the forum is up ?

[Image: n2HVNG7.png]

http://i.imgur.com/n2HVNG7.png
Go to the header template and create a news bar there, or use a plugin for news.
Only you see that -_-

Only just understood your question, wow thats bad english, use a plugin my friend
You want text in your header stating your forum is closed even when it's open? What's the point of that?

If you really want this. Go to
AdminCP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Choose your theme > Header Templates > header

Now scroll down to the very end of the header code, and paste the following at the bottom.

<br><div style="background-color:#666;border:3px solid #333;color:#fff;padding:7px;"><b>Your board status is currently set to closed</b></div>
(2016-08-22, 11:33 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]You want text in your header stating your forum is closed even when it's open? What's the point of that?

If you really want this. Go to
AdminCP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Choose your theme > Header Templates > header

Now scroll down to the very end of the header code, and paste the following at the bottom.

<br><div style="background-color:#666;border:3px solid #333;color:#fff;padding:7px;"><b>Your board status is currently set to closed</b></div>
Thank You Very Much