MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Remove the stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to remove the server stats from my board but don't know how to go by doing it.

I am talking about:

Generated in 0.0916860 seconds (73.72% PHP / 26.28% MySQL)
MySQL Queries: 13 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0526812 / Memory Usage: 1.63 MB
PHP version: 4.3.11 / Server Load: 0.79 / GZip Compression: Enabled
[advanced details]

Also I would like to edit the copyright area of my MYBB forum just to add some of my website information to it. It will not be remove! I know it is against the license and that is not what I want to do. I just want to add some required information to it. Please let me know what file I need to edit. Thanks.
The debug info is only shown to administrators on your board, not ordinary members. However, you can remove it if you wish by removing the following code from your footer template.

<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>

In the same template, you can add your own copyright information, just so long as the MyBB copyright remains untouched.
Where can I find this footer template?
Go to ACP and then scroll down to Templates. Select Modify/Delete and look for the footer template.
It's even easier now if you're using MyBB 1.2 or above. Just go to Admin CP --> Settings --> Server & Optimization Options and disable the "Advanced Stats / Debug information" setting.