MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I submitted MyBB to Wikipedia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mybulletinboard

Tell me what you think of it.
It's up for deletion. Unlucky mate.
One of the comments say, mybb hasn't had an official release yet. wow, last I heard, RC4 was an official release coming up to the final version Wink
hehehe. Have you seen the reason? Vanity Big Grin
You bet it beats phpBB. Its missing IPB and BBv2...
Cory Wrote:One of the comments say, mybb hasn't had an official release yet. wow, last I heard, RC4 was an official release coming up to the final version Wink
But a release candidate generally comes before a final release. Therefore, I'm not classifying these as official releases, stable as they are. To me, Gold is going to be the real release.

And what makes something up for deletion?
It does not have to be a final or even stable release for it to be official. Anything released by the "MyBulletinBoard Group" is official.

Quote:And what makes something up for deletion?
Quote:hehehe. Have you seen the reason? Vanity
Hi there, I was searching for MyBB a few nights ago but I sort of forgotted the name... xD And I was reading though Wikipedia:Votes for Deletion when it turned up there... Conincidence or not? Toungue

Anyway, I'm considering converting my phpBB board to MyBB eventually, am a bit bored with phpBB... =\ And oh, I've voted to keep the article there, hope the people there do the same... =)