MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ???? re update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was trying to put games in and now I got white page for a forum I have 1.2.7 and would like to know if I can just re update it to get the forum back up If I can do that reel good if not then what ? I took all the game stuff out no work I can get to admin I just did a back up just in case
Games? o.o Sorry you need to slow down and clearly explain what the problem is.
I was putting arcade in and now all I got for a web site is a white page, so the easyest fix I can think of is to reinsttll the 1.2.7 update, will that work I took all the arcade stuff out of the php and it did not fix the site I went to my admin and put the site is close and do not get that page ether and my cookie look good they are the same
If your forum's empty, then the easiest way would be to reinstall yes.
thanks I was not sure if I could
ok I re upped it all reinstalled and still have a white page for a web site, but I can get in to admin , was going to up back up data base but got this Error as you can tell I am still trying to learn how to do this
so do I have to do away with it before I can up the backup and will it put the site back the way it was when I made the backup like put the member back becouse I seem to lost them some place
SQL query:

-- MyBB Database Backup
-- Generated: 05th June 2007 at 23:31
-- -------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE mybb_adminlog (
uid int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
dateline bigint( 30 ) NOT NULL default '0',
scriptname varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
action varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
querystring varchar( 150 ) NOT NULL default '',
ipaddress varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
KEY scriptname ( scriptname , action )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1050 - Table 'mybb_adminlog' already exists
you need to delete your current tables first
thanks Tikitiki I just put the back up in and I still get a white page when I go to the site http://www.gowarze.com/index.php any one have any ideas what could be wrong,, now I can not get in to admin control panel now I am trying to reinstall the board
Delete your install directory please.
I just did now when I try to go to site it says board not installed well I got it to give me this when trying to go to admin cp MySQL error: 1045
Access denied for user 'gowarze_mybb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
Pages: 1 2