MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buddy List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bit of a stupid question but how do I use the buddy list, how do I add people to it and if I add people to the ignore section of the buddy list what does it mean?

Just a few questions as I have never used one before and one of my members said its not working properly on my board so I would like a bit of advice please Toungue
Any advice please Smile
Is the explanation clear enough ? =P
To remove a user from the list delete their name. To add a user, add their name to an empty text box.
After adding the name into a box, press "Update Buddy List".

And the ignore list doesn't really has a function (yet), there are some mods that work with the ignorelist, such as "don't show posts of users on my ignorelist" =P
LeX- Wrote:Is the explanation clear enough ? =P
To remove a user from the list delete their name. To add a user, add their name to an empty text box.

And the ignore list doesn't really has a function (yet), there are some mods that work with the ignorelist, such as "don't show posts of users on my ignorelist" =P

Thanks but I worked it out for myself and yes that explantion is clear enough but I didn't know you had to go to your user cp to work the buddy list Wink
SLB Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:Is the explanation clear enough ? =P

Thanks but I worked it out for myself and yes that explantion is clear enough but I didn't know you had to go to your user cp to work the buddy list Wink

It's the text on the top of the screen called "User CP". In the left bar look down until you find "Buddy / Ignore List".