MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^ have you checked if mybb_users table exists at phpMyAdmin & whether it has all users data ?
its not there....but where it gone itself ?
^ looks like somehow users table of the database is lost. if you do not have the database backup then
contact your webhost & ask if they have automatic database backup - if they have then request to restore
i'm running my site in my VPS....i think no backup
if there is no database backup then you may have to reinstall forum as it can't be repaired easily.
to reinstall....should i remove all files from html first ?
Then add it again ?
^ if you do not have any important files then better to remove everything and start from scratch Sad
i installed new.....now how to make backups + inrease security ? .....i dont want it to be hacked again....i'm using VPS
(2016-08-24, 03:48 PM)Manraj Wrote: [ -> ]i installed new.....now how to make backups + inrease security ? .....i dont want it to be hacked again....i'm using VPS

Hey Manraj,
I will suggest reading this small document
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/administration...rotection/
(2016-08-22, 03:08 PM)Manraj Wrote: [ -> ]hardly a week has passed.... and i have files in my FTP.... but not backup

phpmyadmin files ( its in prefix ) =

Well If Its not go many users on i would just get rid of it and start again tbh
Pages: 1 2 3