MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Javascript Don't Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Its a very annoying problem. The javascript of this forum don't works.

I click on: reputaion - nothing happens, get more smiles - nothing happens all others link that redirect to javascript: don't works.

I sAW on my {$headerinclude} template that it's including jquery two times. o.O Why? There are:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1806"></script>

<!--<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js?ver=1806"></script>-->

How do you see, i commented out the second one, but the error don't fixed.

How to fix it, please?

Thank you very much. Have a nice day!
jquery.js & jquery.plugins.min.js are different type of files.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-08-22, 03:15 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]jquery.js & jquery.plugins.min.js are different type of files.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

Thank you for the fast reply.

I'm using the default template mybb  v1.8

I've just changed some images.

The url of the forum is: http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com.br

I've roll back the changed that i made on headerinclude to the originals.

Thank you!
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
Nothing. Just the image that i've changed:

File Status
images/forum_icon_sprite.png Changed

Its strange because when js works and others not. When i changed back the jquery plugin, the js work on the post.
But that have times too when im editing at full mode posts, and js just don't work.
It isn't the browser, because i've tested on FF, Chrome and Vivaldi =(

Thank you!
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check the issue
(Note: most probably I'll stay online for about an half an hour from now [up to GMT 1730])