MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forums permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-08-26, 03:27 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]Admin > Forums > Permissions > {RANK HERE} > Permission > and Cant view thread
And Do the opposite for the Other rank
Admin > Forums > Permissions > {RANK HERE} > Permission > and Can view thread

i did same it was working fine before i got my forums changed from Vbulletin v3 to MyBB after the conversion it doesn't work :/.
Hi!

What I will need you to do is log into your ACP.
Next, click on "Forums and posts"
Now select the section you wish to hide (so High Admins, for example) and go to options -> permissions.

You can then drag the "View" bar to "Disallowed actions" and this should hide your forum from those that aren't allowed to see it.

Hope this helps!
(2016-09-06, 07:45 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

What I will need you to do is log into your ACP.
Next, click on "Forums and posts"
Now select the section you wish to hide (so High Admins, for example) and go to options -> permissions.

You can then drag the "View" bar to "Disallowed actions" and this should hide your forum from those that aren't allowed to see it.

Hope this helps!

I did but after the conversion from Vbulletin to MyBB its not working i tried converting it all again but its same. maybe after the conversion the code is changed or something?

Fixed !!.

There was an option in AdminCP >Configuration>Forums Display Option> Hide Private Forums> it was set as NO .

Thanks!!.
Pages: 1 2