MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent need help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downlaoded and uoloaded this plugin http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1613.html
when ever I try to activate it shows this error

[Image: 5e1a2a6eb5ee35b432c476c78ef9a91d.png]
Hi,

That plugin says it's compatible with 1.4, so probably hasn't been tested on 1.8. You'd be better off asking the plugin developer for support.

Also, moved this thread to plugin support.
Did You follow The Instructions?
Quote:Installation

1. Upload the 7 files from the zip

root/myipn.php
root/subscribe.php
root/inc/plugins/myipn.php
root/inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php
root/inc/languages/english/admin/user_myipn.lang.php
root/admin/modules/user/myipn.php
root/admin/modules/user/module_meta.php (This is a core mybb file but 1.4.1 and 1.4.0 has a bug so please replace with my fix. Mybb 1.4.2 should have this fixed as I reported the bug.)

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (MYIPN) in the plugin manager.

3. You will see the new menu item called "MYIPN" inside admincp settings as well as a new menu item under "Users and Groups".

4. Change the settings to suit your needs. You MUST have a premier or business paypal account for the email. The paypal email must also be the primary email address. Make sure to also set the uid for the PMs. If you have not already done so please setup a special group for your subscribers if you wish them to have special privileges. 

You must enable IPN at Paypal as well. You can do so here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr...ipn-notify
For the notify URL you can enter anything you want (suggest your forum home url). This plugin will add the correct notify-url for orders. 

5. Edit the language file to have the extra privileges (subscribe.php page) for the subscriber group. It's an obvious edit inside root/inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php (or the appropriate language if not english)

6. Edit your template wherever you want to link to the subscribe page. I recommend header and placing a toplink image. 

This has FULL language support. If you wish to use non-english simply copy the mybbipn.lang.php to your language folder and change accordingly. Same goes for the admin section.

DEMO: http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php (Actual working version here at Mybb Central)

NOTE: Paypal will recharge a member when the subscription service ends automatically unless the subscriber at some point beforehand cancels the subscription. They can do so at Paypal. Paypal offers you no way to do this from IPN. YOU can however manually cancel a members subscription inside the paypal interface. Please make sure your members are aware of this. Possibly add it to your subscribe page. The admincp has an IPN Subscription link now under Users and Groups. These are the log files for all the IPN's sent from Paypal. Unfortunately I found one problem. If you refund someone in paypal they don't send you an IPN so if you want to refund a subscription you will have to manually change their group at your mybb admincp. Lastly I have not tested the eot (end of transaction) behavior. Paypal is supposedly sending a subscr_eot notice when a subscription ends. I have in the code automatically place the user into a group of your choosing when the subscription ends (regular usergroup is 2) but again...it's not fully tested. One would have to have a short subscription time and then run a test. I might do that with the sandbox so that full non-beta release I can say it works.

MYPS: There is an option in IPN settings to give MYPS for a subscription signup. Set this to 0 if you do not have MYPS installed. 

Upgrade from 1.2x to 1.4x Instructions
Please read carefully each procedure before you begin. 

A) If you have already upgraded your forums from 1.2x to 1.4x and you had the plugin activated then you only need to upload all files EXCEPT the inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php. 

B) However if you deactived the 1.2x version and then upgrade to 1.4x then you will need to install MyIPN v2 from scratch. Simply follow above installation instructions. 

C) If you have not yet upgraded your forums to 1.4x and wish to upgrade this plugin you only need to do the normal upgrade and DO NOT DEACTIVATE MyIPN. After you upgrade your forums follow procedure A of ugrade instructions.

I guess that's it. Enjoy.
(2016-08-23, 06:47 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]Did You follow The Instructions?
Quote:Installation

1. Upload the 7 files from the zip

root/myipn.php
root/subscribe.php
root/inc/plugins/myipn.php
root/inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php
root/inc/languages/english/admin/user_myipn.lang.php
root/admin/modules/user/myipn.php
root/admin/modules/user/module_meta.php (This is a core mybb file but 1.4.1 and 1.4.0 has a bug so please replace with my fix. Mybb 1.4.2 should have this fixed as I reported the bug.)

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (MYIPN) in the plugin manager.

3. You will see the new menu item called "MYIPN" inside admincp settings as well as a new menu item under "Users and Groups".

4. Change the settings to suit your needs. You MUST have a premier or business paypal account for the email. The paypal email must also be the primary email address. Make sure to also set the uid for the PMs. If you have not already done so please setup a special group for your subscribers if you wish them to have special privileges. 

You must enable IPN at Paypal as well. You can do so here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr...ipn-notify
For the notify URL you can enter anything you want (suggest your forum home url). This plugin will add the correct notify-url for orders. 

5. Edit the language file to have the extra privileges (subscribe.php page) for the subscriber group. It's an obvious edit inside root/inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php (or the appropriate language if not english)

6. Edit your template wherever you want to link to the subscribe page. I recommend header and placing a toplink image. 

This has FULL language support. If you wish to use non-english simply copy the mybbipn.lang.php to your language folder and change accordingly. Same goes for the admin section.

DEMO: http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php (Actual working version here at Mybb Central)

NOTE: Paypal will recharge a member when the subscription service ends automatically unless the subscriber at some point beforehand cancels the subscription. They can do so at Paypal. Paypal offers you no way to do this from IPN. YOU can however manually cancel a members subscription inside the paypal interface. Please make sure your members are aware of this. Possibly add it to your subscribe page. The admincp has an IPN Subscription link now under Users and Groups. These are the log files for all the IPN's sent from Paypal. Unfortunately I found one problem. If you refund someone in paypal they don't send you an IPN so if you want to refund a subscription you will have to manually change their group at your mybb admincp. Lastly I have not tested the eot (end of transaction) behavior. Paypal is supposedly sending a subscr_eot notice when a subscription ends. I have in the code automatically place the user into a group of your choosing when the subscription ends (regular usergroup is 2) but again...it's not fully tested. One would have to have a short subscription time and then run a test. I might do that with the sandbox so that full non-beta release I can say it works.

MYPS: There is an option in IPN settings to give MYPS for a subscription signup. Set this to 0 if you do not have MYPS installed. 

Upgrade from 1.2x to 1.4x Instructions
Please read carefully each procedure before you begin. 

A) If you have already upgraded your forums from 1.2x to 1.4x and you had the plugin activated then you only need to upload all files EXCEPT the inc/languages/english/myipn.lang.php. 

B) However if you deactived the 1.2x version and then upgrade to 1.4x then you will need to install MyIPN v2 from scratch. Simply follow above installation instructions. 

C) If you have not yet upgraded your forums to 1.4x and wish to upgrade this plugin you only need to do the normal upgrade and DO NOT DEACTIVATE MyIPN. After you upgrade your forums follow procedure A of ugrade instructions.

I guess that's it. Enjoy.
I uploaded already and......
And? In Version Add 1.8* Include the star As it will make compataible with All mybb 1.8 versions And when 2.0 comes out Use 2.0*
(2016-08-23, 06:53 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]And? In Version Add 1.8* Include the star As it will make compataible with All mybb 1.8 versions And when 2.0 comes out Use 2.0*

Couldnot find what u mean
(2016-08-23, 06:53 PM)mrmod Wrote: [ -> ]And? In Version Add 1.8* Include the star As it will make compataible with All mybb 1.8 versions And when 2.0 comes out Use 2.0*

I don't know how many times we have to say it, plugins from 1.8 will not work on 2.0. 2.0 is a complete rewrite.

OP: Contact the plugin author like Euan suggested.
This is a plugin written for 1.2 and the author doesn't support them any more so you'll need to find a newer one.