MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Admin CP Screenshot - LEAKED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DragonLord Wrote:I think he made it Toungue

You accusing me of forgery? Shy
CraKteR Wrote:You accusing me of forgery? Shy

Oh...nope sir Toungue
Was this posted on April Fool's? Big Grin Doh! I was almost bought.... ^^
I think the idea came on april 1st but it was posted late Toungue Toungue
DragonLord Wrote:I think the idea came on april 1st but it was posted late Toungue Toungue

Our Admin CP didn't look so good on April 1 Toungue
Hey "Dennis" i will give to "1 lolly pop" and some "cents" and "3 paper clips" if you let me see a preview of 1.4 admin cp PM me .... Toungue
DragonLord Wrote:Hey "Dennis" i will give to "1 lolly pop" and some "cents" and "3 paper clips" if you let me see a preview of 1.4 admin cp PM me .... Toungue

You'll have to do a bit better than that.... say $800 dollars and the lolly pop? hehe
Hmm... you made a hard bargain there "Tikitiki" i will add 5 more paper clips ..... what will you say?
DragonLord Wrote:Hmm... you made a hard bargain there "Tikitiki" i will add 5 more paper clips ..... what will you say?

5 more paper clips, hmmm, I really do need those paper clips. I'll think about it

xD
Tikitiki Wrote:5 more paper clips, hmmm, I really do need those paper clips. I'll think about it

xD

Take your time...... BUT if you hurry up you can also get a shiny marble too ...... SHINYYYYY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5