MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing index template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oke so I wanted to move the "Log Out | Mark All Forums Read | Forum Team | Forum Statistics" from the bottom of the forum where it currently (And by default i believe) is (Under the Forum Statistics) so it is located under "{$forums}" and above "{$dvz_shoutbox}" a plugin, doesn't really matter.

The problem is when i cut the code from index_boardstats (the things i want to move are defined there) and I paste it between "{$forums}" and "{#dvz_shoutbox"} it does indeed get there but it is not styled at all, it just ends up there as a simple hyperlinked text without any modifications, not even alignment.
I am probably doing something wrong but I would like to know what exactly.
P.S. I even tried to edit "Shoutbox" so at the top of it are those links but still the same, no styling working at all.
The links are styled by class tfoot <td class="tfoot" style="text-align: right">

You can either put class tfoot or define a new class for the links

.tfoot {
border-top: 1px solid #fff;
padding: 6px;
background: #ddd;
color: #666;
}

.tfoot a:link {
color: #444;
text-decoration: none;
}

.tfoot a:visited {
text-decoration: none;
}

.tfoot a:hover,
.tfoot a:active {
text-decoration: underline;
}
<tr>
 <td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center">
  <span class="smalltext">
   <a href="misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->markread}</a> |
   <a href="showteam.php">{$lang->forumteam}</a>
  </span>
 </td>
</tr>
This is what i tried to put, but I got just a normal text for some reason.
Where did you place that ? A row (<tr>) should be in a table.
I added table now, everything is working fine. Thank you very much.
You can see the CSS properties that I pasted above. The border-top property and the background property.
Yes i realized that, edit the post, thank you very much.
Thread can be locked Smile