MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hostinger Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello There,

I've been wanting to start a mybb board but with Hostinger... I've known and trusted hostinger for years now.

Could someone tell me or help me how to upload mybb to hostinger? Please help!!!!!!!
If you've known and trusted Hostinger for years, you'll know that there is an auto-installer so you don't have to do all the work.
^ in general, one click automatic installation method is not recommended.
Just post your queries where you get stuck and we can help you out.
Hostinger and trusted?? seems fishy i think you never used a good shared host yet also one thing i need to point out that hostinger have MyBB 1.6 not 1.8 you nned to install MyBB 1.8x manually.
(2016-08-29, 07:39 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Hostinger and trusted?? seems fishy i think you never used a good shared host yet also one thing i need to point out that hostinger have MyBB 1.6 not 1.8 you nned to install MyBB 1.8x manually.

This host should sort out problems. Softaculous installer and stuff. Tried it and it's good. It uses the latest version of MyBB.
FYI they don't have softaculous instead of have an older version of fantastico(if they recently changed their servers then it maybe softaculous), byethost does have a working softaculous.
(2016-08-29, 02:37 PM)Eqilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 07:39 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Hostinger and trusted?? seems fishy i think you never used a good shared host yet also one thing i need to point out that hostinger have MyBB 1.6 not 1.8 you nned to install MyBB 1.8x manually.

This host should sort out problems. Softaculous installer and stuff. Tried it and it's good. It uses the latest version of MyBB.

Just because it works with this specific version doesn't mean that Softaculous won't botch a release like they have multiple times in the past.
(2016-08-31, 11:21 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 02:37 PM)Eqilux Wrote: [ -> ]

Just because it works with this specific version doesn't mean that Softaculous won't botch a release like they have multiple times in the past.

Pretty much this. MyBB's installer is really the only way to go.