MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One word thread titles move place on sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you look on the right, the thread "Sup" and "Rules" have shifted, guessing it's something with theme... Longer one's seem to be ok.

Anyone know a simple fix or something? Got limited knowledge of forum coding.
Can you share the screenshot, I am unable to see the issue here.
(2016-08-26, 06:24 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share the screenshot, I am unable to see the issue here.
It's the tab part on the left - All of the title text should be left centered but for some reason it goes to the right
.trow1 .smalltext, .trow2 .smalltext {
    width: 80%;
    float: left;
    padding: 3px 0 5px 7px;
}

That "float: left;" is the problem.
(2016-08-26, 11:09 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
}

Right, but surely isn't it supposed to do that? How can I fix it to make it go to the left like the others... And which template or css is it in?
(2016-08-27, 08:03 AM)streettripple Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-26, 11:09 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
}

Right, but surely isn't it supposed to do that? How can I fix it to make it go to the left like the others... And which template or css is it in?

Removing that "float: left;" fix your problem (at least when I tested with Chrome). The code is located in your global.css.
Removing that "float: left;" fix your problem (at least when I tested with Chrome). The code is located in your global.css.

Great cheers man - Why did it do that? A clash or something, would have thought it just left centres it.
(2016-08-27, 05:44 PM)streettripple Wrote: [ -> ]Removing that "float: left;" fix your problem (at least when I tested with Chrome). The code is located in your global.css.

Great cheers man - Why did it do that? A clash or something, would have thought it just left centres it.

Floating is used for elements, like divs for example.

To align the text you need to use "text-align" property.

In this particular case, I assume another ID or class were interfering with the content of the sidebar, aligning some words to the right instead of the left.