MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restore Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When members post at the message does not seem to make the restore process. I have to make necessarily restore. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

[Image: akwdix.png]
Hm, can you be more precise?

"Restore" is for soft deleted posts, which needs to be done manually of course.
You can turn off soft delete in acp settings.
(2016-08-27, 09:51 PM)antidetron Wrote: [ -> ]When members post at the message does not seem to make the restore process. I have to make necessarily restore. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

[Image: akwdix.png]

Good Question, the Restore its a tool for the moderators.

you can check the Groups from the ACP: 

Home » User Groups » Edit User Group |
in tab General » Moderation/Administration Options » Yes, users of this group are super moderators

Note: its the method of i know to Restore a Post   without PhpMyAdmin but if you select all user super moderators, its Not Good for the admin of the board.

if you need for all the users its maybe  better way the answer of a expert in MyBB, or some of development team...
Can you give us some more information? Can you also check the forum settings?
I think this is a misunderstanding of a feature and can be rejected. Unless posts get soft deleted automatically, somehow (IIRC MyBB can can only be configured to unapprove them, so there would have to be a serious bug),
(2016-11-25, 12:46 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a misunderstanding of a feature and can be rejected. Unless posts get soft deleted automatically, somehow (IIRC MyBB can can only be configured to unapprove them, so there would have to be a serious bug),

Basically this. We've not heard further from the author so I'm going to reject this for now.