MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vista Black-Gold Theme...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vista Black-Gold will be released for MyBB Webmasters some time next week when I move to a new server... Wink

http://aus-themes.com/mybb-demos/
Nice! The color scheme is a bit rash but the coding is brilliant! Very impressive. Smile
Nice looking theme!
I'd love to have that. If only you could just use the original Vista resources? *-)

- H4x0rX
H4x0rX Wrote:I'd love to have that. If only you could just use the original Vista resources? *-)

- H4x0rX

Care to elaborate on what you are suggesting... It's a theme, not windows Vista.. Wink
Audentio Wrote:The color scheme is a bit rash. Smile

That's "Horse Racing" each to their own. Toungue

It probably does want some tweaking like the Portal "Vista" pic.. and I will probably fine-tune it before it's released......................... Maybe! Wink
Looks ok could do with a home button with the vista logo in the corner though Toungue or a navigation menu like the others in your themes
Jag100 Wrote:Looks ok could do with a home button with the vista logo in the corner though Toungue or a navigation menu like the others in your themes

Mmmm!

Logged in view in the pic.. Wink

Something new to do with "Permissions".. Toungue

"Home" is the logo.... As usual. Wink
I love it, great theme!