MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting soft deleted threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

Not sure if i have the term correct sorry, but these 2 bottom threads i'v deleted i'm having trouble fully deleting them.

When i select the thread then press 'delete threads permanently'  it doesn't work and says "you haven't selected a thread, or your admin time login has expired"  something like this.

What am i missing ? i can't seem to figure out why. 

[Image: zmEf3Jn.png]

thank you Smile http://jedsblog.tk/PotAds

[Image: 3A9PA33.png]

sorry for the 2 posts Toungue  ......  it stays at   Go(0)  when i select a thread.
It is most probably theme issue, can you try this with a different theme ?
If it is deleted in other theme than we know the issue and fix can be done.
(2016-08-29, 06:20 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is most probably theme issue, can you try this with a different theme ?

no i can't try it another theme atm sorry, i'm having trouble uploading a new one, i'm not actually sure how i did this one atm.

I'm pretty new to all this stuff with the way themes and plugins are uploaded on mybb, and i'm stuck on a page from my host hostinger with the plugin uploads instalations and themes etc.

so no sorry i can't test it on new theme atm.

Is there anything i could do to test it ?
(2016-08-29, 07:07 PM)joey1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 06:20 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is most probably theme issue, can you try this with a different theme ?

no i can't try it another theme atm sorry, i'm having trouble uploading a new one, i'm not actually sure how i did this one atm.

I'm pretty new to all this stuff with the way themes and plugins are uploaded on mybb, and i'm stuck on a page from my host hostinger with the plugin uploads instalations and themes etc.

Do you have default MyBB theme ?
You can try using that.
(2016-08-29, 07:18 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-29, 07:07 PM)joey1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you have default MyBB theme ?
You can try using that.
i might have, i'll go check.

nup they're still there.  have i got an admin setting wrong for deletion powers maybe ? 

[Image: qfil0xs.png]
You can try my plugin for auto prune soft deleted posts/threads
(2016-08-30, 03:30 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You can try my plugin for auto prune soft deleted posts/threads

that's great thank you, but i'm having trouble working out how to install plugins atm, my hosts upload doesn't work, and the zilla youtube vids that show how to use zilla look different to my zilla, so i can't seem to figure out how atm.

but thank you anyways, i'm leaving plugins atm, i just don't have time to figure it out atm. 

those youtube vids (or the one's i'v seen) go from basic learning to advanced in about 5 secs, it's to fast and confusing to learn, and their zilla panel on the vid doesn't have what i  have on mine, so i'm kinda stuck with that atm. 

any other ideas ?