MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change backround color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i change the backround color?? oyu know the color behind the tables? I tried in the theme editor and no matter what color i use the background stays the same. Maybe im changing color in wrong spot or is it permissions??
Depending on what background you're trying to change, it might be under Page Container, or Content Container. For the Content Container, you'll need to manually enter
background: #000000;
or
background: url(yourimage.gif)
in the Additional CSS box.
ok thanks ill give it a shot.
ok i tried doing this in Body (Customized in this style), Page Container (Customized in this style), Content Container (Customized in this style) and there was still no color change. Maybe its bc of the skin im using??
Make sure you're editing the right theme. Which theme are you using?
DennisTT Wrote:Make sure you're editing the right theme. Which theme are you using?

Im editing the only one I can the bottom one (bb2) one i named
Can you post a link to your forum?
umm how would that help? I am using bbdream theme and i renamed to bb2. no other modifications were done except a differnet banner could you just tell me exactly where I would change the backround color for the forum (the color of the page behind the tables) not the tables backround color...thanks in advance!!
zero061099 Wrote:umm how would that help? I am using bbdream theme and i renamed to bb2. no other modifications were done except a differnet banner could you just tell me exactly where I would change the backround color for the forum (the color of the page behind the tables) not the tables backround color...thanks in advance!!
We'd have the ability to look at the source of the theme and state exactly where you need to place the additional CSS for it.
Chris Boulton Wrote:
zero061099 Wrote:umm how would that help? I am using bbdream theme and i renamed to bb2. no other modifications were done except a differnet banner could you just tell me exactly where I would change the backround color for the forum (the color of the page behind the tables) not the tables backround color...thanks in advance!!
We'd have the ability to look at the source of the theme and state exactly where you need to place the additional CSS for it.

never mind...theres no additional CSS needed .....its in the them options somewhere...that I know...just dont know which catagory.
Pages: 1 2