MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So we did a migration and updated a few things recently and now our text editors are all screwed up. In my Themes section I still have the drop down full of options, but about half of them don't display correctly. The icons are all mission/broken/changed and it's kind of annoying. 

So, I opened up my editor_themes folder and all I'm seeing in there is default, Office_2007, and Xpress. Along with the index file of course. 

I figure maybe some of the folders are missing, didn't transfer, whatever... that's been a problem I've run into a few times with our new host. They're terrible. 

Anyway, I thought maybe I'd just download a new install, pull out that folder, and add the things that were missing and overwrite what's there already but when I open the jscripts folder from the new download, there's no editor_themes in there at all. 

Long story short... anyone know where I can track those down?
The path is jscripts\sceditor

and the theme CSS files are found in the subfolder \editor_themes
As it's only in some of the themes that the icons are broken, shouldn't I be replacing everything?