MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I guess NO ONE KNOWS this answer?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i turn off approving posts/threads so it doesnt show......
(look at screenshot)

-the number in paranthesis (1) in screenshot is the number of posts that need appoving. How do i turn this feature off?? I must have turned it on by accident

Thanks in advance
Go to the forum management and make sure approving posts/threads is off.

Also make sure your mods are not "unapproving" posts manually.
You can't turn it off.

However, it is only shown to Administrators/Moderators.
I know that but i dont see it and i am the admin ....i looked everywhere!!
I was told its off by default....but i may have turned it on by mistake. I did go in each forum and turn off mod newposts, attatchments, and replies....now people can post w/out approval but it still shows on my forums that posts need approval as shown in SS in my post above. I gues i cant get rid of this?? I cant see what posts need approval....so i approved all posts and the number in para remains!!!
zero061099 Wrote:I was told its off by default....but i may have turned it on by mistake. I did go in each forum and turn off mod newposts, attatchments, and replies....now people can post w/out approval but it still shows on my forums that posts need approval as shown in SS in my post above. I gues i cant get rid of this?? I cant see what posts need approval....so i approved all posts and the number in para remains!!!

Oh - you mean turn off the feature that requires you to approve any new posts a user makes?

Follow labrocca's post:
Quote:Go to the forum management and make sure approving posts/threads is off.

Also make sure your mods are not "unapproving" posts manually.

You can find the setting under Forums -> Manage Forums and then by editing the settings for each forum it is enabled for.

Note, these numbers in brackets will still appear if you have existing unapproved threads/posts in a forum.