MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: qiuck question about mybb code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

I'v just added a mybb code twitter embed, and are just wondering if i'm suppose to get a new bbcode button in my post edit box.

I can't see one, but the code works if i put it in the post manually ..... is this how it works like this ? or are they suppose to be a button?

I'v got the settings to allow mycode and in my profile page the settings there to allow in posts .... i think i'v got them all set right Toungue 

thank you Smile
You can edit the editor template inside jscripts folder (editor.js) and manually add the MyCode as a button.
It will then show on post editor as well Smile
(2016-09-03, 08:26 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit the editor template inside jscripts folder (editor.js) and manually add the MyCode as a button.
It will then show on post editor as well Smile
well i'm new to mybb forums, so excuse my noobyness, but where do i find this pls .... jscripts folder (editor.js)

i wouldn't know how to manually add either sorry, but i'll have a go.

Should there be a button there anyways ?
bump

i just need to know if there's suppose to be the mycode buttons there, if not i'll just use text but i need to tell the members how to use it.

thank you sorry for the bump, i'm not quite sure how it works around here.