MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i recently moved my forum to new domain & host... i copied all database stuff... edited config(new db, new site etcc)

i can login fine to admin cp, but when it comes to forum when i type a wrong username or pass it says its wrong and thats fine... but when i enter a good and fine us and pw, it just takes me to index.php page and i aint logged in again welcome guest text....

what did i miss?

anyone? my forum's messed up...

any staff???
Since you also have changed domain, have you checked your .htaccess file, and checked that that file not contains any old domain codes?
(2016-09-05, 02:18 PM)ilearner Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i recently moved my forum to new domain & host... i copied all database stuff... edited config(new db, new site etcc)

i can login fine to admin cp, but when it comes to forum when i type a wrong username or pass it says its wrong and thats fine... but when i enter a good and fine us and pw, it just takes me to index.php page and i aint logged in again welcome guest text....

what did i miss?

anyone? my forum's messed up...

any staff???

Go to the ACP -> Configuration tab -> Site Details -> change Cookies domain: .yourcurrentdomain.com